Bull Creek Cowboy Church Statement of Faith
This Statement of Faith is our written declaration of this ministry’s position on matters pertaining to the essentials of historical Christianity. The following statements constitute Bull Creek Cowboy Church’s Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God and it holds authority over all we are and do.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His Virgin Birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal hell.
- We believe it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism by immersion and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Jesus Christ